Anhänger Änderung Frage - English! ;)

• Hello,
    So first of all, you can certainly drill holes in your trailer to screw something, as long as the safety and stability of the trailer are not affected, no problem.

I'm assuming that the "wooden wings" are only there to support the TH. Then they belong to the cargo as part of the load securing, so the TÜV should agree if it increases the cargo security.

The only thing they could complain about is the material, from the feeling I would say that the TÜV would prefer to see something of metal. Ask best your TÜV Examiner.

• That's a matter of interpretation. You speak best once with the TÜV inspector. If it is only part of the house that is bolted to the trailer, wood may be fine. But if it is part of the load securing and the load of the house is on it, then the TÜV will probably require a metal part.

This question can only be answered by the TÜV inspector.

• Morning,

the problem is at the Tüv for
    road vehicles works as a mechanical engineer and there knows nothing about timber construction.
    So ask the Tüv before you start with the Project.

greetings Stefan

• You are aware the conditions for load? To be removable without tools. But apparently you can get TÜV for your trailer with the load on.
    With respect to TÜV I'm more of the scary guy and would not drill holes without asking.

Anyway, if you have new TÜV now and want to have your TH as load there are 2 years up to the next TÜV.

• The strap is perfektly ok, it is not a tool in the sense of the German "Werkzeug".

See the first post here: Quizzfrage: Haus als Ladung definieren oder nicht?

"Nach Aussage meiner Sachverständigen für Ladungssicherheit reicht es
    vollkommen aus - ich tue dem Gesetz genüge - wenn ich ein TH als Ladung
    definiere und folgendes beachte:

• Ausreichende Verschraubung des TH mit dem Anhänger (in meinem Beispiel bei 5m Aufbaulänge: 6 Bolzen á M10 je Seite; 2,40m Aufbaubreite: 4 Bolzen á M10)
      -> Diese Verschraubung muss ohne zusätzliches Werkzeug per Hand lösbar sein
    • Stahlrahmen um den Anhänger herum angeschweißt mit etwa 10cm Kantenhöhe und Bestätigung des Anhänger-Herstellers über dessen Belastbarkeit (damit die Ladung darin "sitzen" und weder nach vorne, link, rechts oder nach hinten rutschen kann)
    • Umfangreiche (Foto) Dokumentation vom Aufbau und der Befestigungen - idealerweise von einem Sachverständigen abgenommen
    • "Nachweis" (Foto reicht aus) einer Traverse zuhause in der Garage, mit der die Ladung vom Anhänger abgenommen werden kann (Kran muss nicht vorhanden sein, kann bei Bedarf angefordert werden)
    • 4 Ringschrauben oder Ringmuttern an den Ecken des TH um es vom Hänger heben zu können (ob das jemals gemacht wird, ist was anderes). Es geht nur um das KÖNNEN nicht MÜSSEN.

"
    I did not find the official sources right now, but the importand stuff from above:
    "These boltings need to be resolved(?) without additional tools".
    Standard is a strip as posted by you or a twist lock or container lock
    https://www.cargobull.com/thum…5e.jpg?&f=jpg&w=800&h=500

• So does one have to do everything in that list, or just choose one?

It reads as everything, that's obvious: Taking a picture does not free you from the tool-free handling :)

I personally would not do it as exactly as in the list.

Where does the issue arise from? In Germany it is common sense that you cannot construct a car as you like. The beautiful American Housetrucks would cause heart attacks to our TÜV-engineers :)

So one does not want to have everybody to construct your own vehicle and just call it load. So one needs a definition of what load is, and as mentioned above I did not read this definition by myself.

The question is only relevant on public roads. Either the police holds you or there was an accident and things need to be sorted out. So the question is, who answers the question if you have load or a self-constructed vehicle. I don't know! But I guess it is the TÜV, so once again just ask the guys - best in advance. You can go to TÜV and to Dekra and search for someone.

In case you want to "live on the road" I don't know if having load instead of an official caravan (Wohnwagen) has any implications.

• Why do you want to have it as load?

I would say for > 3,5t or > 2,55m width a load makes perfectly sense (or is the only feasible way). In the thin <= 3,5t case I see benefit of both.

However, it might even be possible to TÜV a former load later?!

• This questions can be better answered by the ones who tried it. Comments about this issue vary.

If weight and size is ok, the only point I know about is about the glass quality. The rest is up to the TÜV-Guy.

• I'll have to look into it. I will make Fensterladen for my glass, or just screw boards over them on the road. That is legal, I read.

That is good for load. I assume (!) this is not enough for TÜV. In that case the decision is made as long as you are not willing to change the windows. That means you have to find a valid tool-free connection (it could be a strip).

• Talking of strips.
    Das ist zwar vermutlich kein Tiny House, was sie da grad in unsrer Straße anliefern, aber doch recht ähnlich.
    Da haben sie einfach die oben erwähnten Ringe, die zum Heben des Teils dran sein müssen, zum Befestigen mit Gurten benutzt.
    Schick ist anders, aber fest isses wohl. Und von Hand lösbar.
    Übrigens fällt mir grad auf: Das "Tool" bezieht sich nicht auf den Gegenstand, der die Ladung hält, sondern auf, einen eventuellen weiteren Gegenstand den du brauchst, um diesen ersten von der Ladung zu lösen.

Kann mir jemand sagen, wie der Anhängertyp heißt, den die auf dem Bild verwenden? Wär der nicht was?

• Hab mir das Ganze nochmal von Nahem angeschaut.
    Dieser Hänger liefert sogar gleich ne "Unterkellerung" mit! Klar, nicht während des Transports (TÜV), aber mit Löchern im Rahmen ließen sich für den stehenden Gebrauch dann ja Klappen befestigen.

(Vielleicht muss ich erwähnen, dass ich in dem Bereich ein echtes Mädchen bin und mich noch nie sonderlich für LKW und ihre Hänger interessiert habe. Ihr kennt das vermutlich alles und könnt mein Staunen nicht teilen, oder?)

• Kann mir jemand sagen, wie der Anhängertyp heißt, den die auf dem Bild verwenden? Wär der nicht was?

Das ist der typische Vertreter eines LKW Tiefladers. Klar wäre der ideal für ein TinyHouse, wenn du über den passenden LKW Führerschein und das nötige Kleingeld für Tieflader und Zugmaschine hast. So ein Tieflader neu, kostet sicher soviel wie 2 TH ;)

Siehe auch hier

• Es gibt ein Thread hier (Martin?) mit eine Liste von verschiedene Anhänger möglichkeiten. Ich kann es nicht jetzt wieder finden.
    Eine ist ein LKW Anhänger mit nur Räder hinten, dass ist ganz ganz tief. Sehr cool! Find es! Wahrscheinlich sehr sehr sehr teuer, ich meine. Vielleicht du kannst ein Schweißer finden der kann etwas änhlich kundenspezifisch finden?

Ich habs schon eingetragen ;)

Ja sowas ist sehr sehr teuer, alleine nur die Bremsanlage kostet schon 10-15.000 €, dann kommen noch die LKW Achsen, die Radaufhängung, die Deichsel, die Lkw-Reifen und natürlich auch noch ne Ladefläche dazu...

• Weil du dann wieder am 3,5 t Gewichtslimit bist, dann kannst auch einen Vlemmix mit 44 cm Ladeflächenhöhe nehmen. Tiefer kommt so ein LKW-Tieflader auch nicht.

Es geht ja beim LKW-Tieflader darum, das das Haus mit Anhänger dann bis zu 18 t wiegen kann.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!