On the road of the tiny houses

• Good morning, everyone,

My name is Charlie, I am a film student in Paris, France and I have been interested in the Tiny Houses movement for some time.

At the beginning of this year, I started to set up a project with the help of the Zellidja Foundation (https://zellidja.com/) whose objective would be to meet those who embody the Tiny Houses movement during the months of August and September, in France and in a part of Europe (this includes but not limited to Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and Denmark).

Today, I would like to meet you, who have already built your Tiny House, or who would like to look into it.
    I would like to point out that I am able and would be very happy to help with any design and/or building, having some experience in woodworking, DIY and electricity.

Given the fact that French is my main language, I am forced to write in English, I hope this won’t cause any problems.

Best regards,
    Charlie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!