Hello from Slovakia

• Hello, I hope you don't mind an intruder from another country. I found your forums while looking for some AL-KO trailer reviews and was amazed by the discussions here. There is a lot of useful information. I'm in the process of making plans for building a 2.5x7.2m THOW. Hoping to start in a month or so. Currently doing review of materials, making sure I understand the compromises between strength, weight, insulation, etc.

I have some more detailed questions I'd like to ask, but first I wanted to say hello and check if a foreigner, who doesn't even speak German, is welcome here. :) I'd completely understand if you want to keep this German-only.

I'm currently reading posts using Google Translate, but I guess writing using Google Translate would just mess up the language.

• Hi there in Slovakia,
    I think it's great that you're having a look around on the German forum.

If you need any more information on the Al-Ko Trailers, please contact me - maybe I can help you with a contact where to purchase them.
    If you need photos, let me know. I have two new ones standing and waiting to be built on.

Cheers,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!